Alec Baldwin`s daughters haven`t met yet
Los Angeles: Actor Alec Baldwin has revealed his 17-year-old daughter Ireland hasn`t met her half-sister Carmen Gabriela, who was born three weeks ago.
The 50-year-old`s wife Hilaria gave birth to Carmen, the couple`s first child together, three weeks ago and he has admitted she hasn`t been introduced to her older sibling, from his previous marriage to Kim Basinger, reports contactmusic.com.
Speaking on ‘The Late Show with David Letterman’ about the age gap between his new baby and Ireland, 17, he said: "It`s weird, you know?"
He added: "We`re going to hand her this three-week-old baby and say, `This is your sister`."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news! Fawad Khan to become daddy dear a second time
- Bhai-Bhai! Shah Rukh Khan CYCLING with Salman Khan will wash away your morning blues
- Planning a monsoon wedding? Here’s a perfect guide for you
- Size 'DOES' matter in bedroom, says new research
- Shocking! Women to swap men for sex robots by 2025