Alec Baldwin’s wife fronts PETA’s `Cruelty-Free Shopping` campaign
London: Alec Baldwin’s wife Hilaria used her high profile image to promote PETA’s `Cruelty-Free Shopping Guide` campaign and fronted the launch event in New York on Wednesday.
The 28-year-old yoga instructor wanted everyone to know where they can find cruelty-free beauty products.
“I want to feel like I’m looking my best, but not at the expense of animals,” a leading daily has quoted her as telling a magazine.
She said that her favourite animal-friendly make up included Urban Decay, revealing that she was wearing their eye make up for the event.
She models for the cover of PETA’s Cruelty-Free Shopping Guide, a comprehensive list of beauty brands that do not participate in or in any way support product testing on animals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala