Alessandra Ambrosio hates plastic surgery
London: Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio says she is freaked out by cosmetic surgery because she had a botched operation to pin back her ears when she was 11.
The Victoria`s Secret supermodel, 32, has insisted she will never go under the knife again, reported Contactmusic.
"I always knew I wanted to be a model so I decided to have my ears pinned back, because they stuck out a bit. I found this doctor in my hometown of Erechim in Brazil who had only done it once before, so I was a guinea pig," Ambrosia said.
"The first few nights, it felt like someone had cut off my ears. For a year, I had to go back for mini-surgeries. Doctors say they can fix them, but cosmetic surgery freaks me out now," she said.
Alessandra, who has a daughter, Anja, five, and son, Noah, 19 months, with her fiance, Jamie Mazur, also said she had to work extremely hard to get back in shape after her pregnancies.
"People kept telling me that I would bounce back straight away, but a week after giving birth I still had that balloon belly. It was the first time in my life that I had to diet. Before I had my kids, if I gained one or two pounds I would just eat salad and it would be OK. But when I got pregnant with Anja I really went for it with food. I gained 60lbs, so I had a lot to lose," Ambrosia added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes