Alessandra Ambrosio hates plastic surgery
London: Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio says she is freaked out by cosmetic surgery because she had a botched operation to pin back her ears when she was 11.
The Victoria`s Secret supermodel, 32, has insisted she will never go under the knife again, reported Contactmusic.
"I always knew I wanted to be a model so I decided to have my ears pinned back, because they stuck out a bit. I found this doctor in my hometown of Erechim in Brazil who had only done it once before, so I was a guinea pig," Ambrosia said.
"The first few nights, it felt like someone had cut off my ears. For a year, I had to go back for mini-surgeries. Doctors say they can fix them, but cosmetic surgery freaks me out now," she said.
Alessandra, who has a daughter, Anja, five, and son, Noah, 19 months, with her fiance, Jamie Mazur, also said she had to work extremely hard to get back in shape after her pregnancies.
"People kept telling me that I would bounce back straight away, but a week after giving birth I still had that balloon belly. It was the first time in my life that I had to diet. Before I had my kids, if I gained one or two pounds I would just eat salad and it would be OK. But when I got pregnant with Anja I really went for it with food. I gained 60lbs, so I had a lot to lose," Ambrosia added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!