Alex Pettyfer doesn`t want to dance on screen
London:`Magic Mike` star Alex Pettyfer is searching for a film role which does not require him to dance.
The 33-year-old actor said he can`t dance and was pleased a scene in romantic drama `Endless Love` did not require him to have the best moves, reportedly.
"I can`t dance, that`s the thing. I can`t dance or sing, I can barely act. They asked me to dance in `Magic Mike`. I was like, `Alright, fine, I`m going to waddle`.
"In `Endless Love` there`s a scene - which actually, by me not being able to dance works well - they said, `We want you to do this dance scene.`
I was like, `Is there going to be a movie where I`m not dancing next, please?`," he said.
Pettyfer doubts his own skills on the dance floor but applauds his `Magic Mike` co-star Matt Bomer who has rhythm.
"I did have a partner in Magic Mike, it was Matt Bomer, and Matt`s amazing, he`s got that rhythm and he`s an incredible singer."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma