Alex Reid admits making mistakes
London: Cage fighter Alex Reid admits he has made "bad mistakes" throughout his relationship with fiancée Chantelle Houghton.
The 37-year-old insists he is doing everything possible to make their romance work because he loves Houghton and their two-month-old daughter Dolly.
"I`m doing everything in my power to make it work. I`ve made bad mistakes and choices. I love both of my girls with all my heart, they`re my life. It does make me sad because I`m a good guy," a website has quoted Reid as saying.
"We were talking about getting married the other day. We were talking about getting another house," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's toy date with AbRam disrupted by fan mob—Watch here!
- Karisma Kapoor avoids question on divorce, says not ready for films
- Ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh's first ever music fest to be held today!
- Virat Kohli keen to have Anushka Sharma back?
- Battle against censor in a progressive state: Kamal Haasan