Alyssa Milano heartbroken over dog`s illness
Los Angeles: Actress Alyssa Milano has been left devastated after one of her beloved dogs was diagnosed with cancer.
The former ‘Charmed’ star took to Twitter to ask fans for their prayers, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"My dog Diesel is sick. They think it could be liver failure. Please keep him in your prayers. The poor pooch underwent a series of tests at the vet`s office and the results are not good," she tweeted earlier.
Updating fans with the sad news Friday, the 40-year-old posted: "My Diesel has cancer. I am heartbroken".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- Neeta Lulla considers National Awards 'milestone' of her career
- Susan Sarandon fights to save death row inmate's life