Amanda Bynes advised against joining fashion school
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Bynes, who has undergone psychiatric treatment recently, has been advised against enrolling at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in California.
The 27-year-old was discharged from treatment for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder last week, but she is said to have signed for classes at FIDM in California, which psychiatrists have advised against.
"Amanda was told by her doctors that going to fashion school, so soon after being released ... (is) an absolutely terrible idea for her to do at this time - it`s almost setting her up for failure,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"There will be pressure on Amanda as far as school work, deadlines, and it`s unlikely she will be able to succeed. The fashion school she is enrolled in is in Orange County, almost two hours from her parents` house, and she still doesn`t have a valid driver`s licence,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!