Amanda Bynes advised against joining fashion school
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Bynes, who has undergone psychiatric treatment recently, has been advised against enrolling at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in California.
The 27-year-old was discharged from treatment for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder last week, but she is said to have signed for classes at FIDM in California, which psychiatrists have advised against.
"Amanda was told by her doctors that going to fashion school, so soon after being released ... (is) an absolutely terrible idea for her to do at this time - it`s almost setting her up for failure,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"There will be pressure on Amanda as far as school work, deadlines, and it`s unlikely she will be able to succeed. The fashion school she is enrolled in is in Orange County, almost two hours from her parents` house, and she still doesn`t have a valid driver`s licence,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud