Amanda Bynes advised against joining fashion school
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Bynes, who has undergone psychiatric treatment recently, has been advised against enrolling at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in California.
The 27-year-old was discharged from treatment for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder last week, but she is said to have signed for classes at FIDM in California, which psychiatrists have advised against.
"Amanda was told by her doctors that going to fashion school, so soon after being released ... (is) an absolutely terrible idea for her to do at this time - it`s almost setting her up for failure,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"There will be pressure on Amanda as far as school work, deadlines, and it`s unlikely she will be able to succeed. The fashion school she is enrolled in is in Orange County, almost two hours from her parents` house, and she still doesn`t have a valid driver`s licence,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor's throwback picture will give major flashback feels!
- Priyanka Jagga Muise of 'Bigg Boss 10' fame got her BIG Bollywood ticket?
- My kids can't escape my stardom: Hrithik Roshan
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan hails peace protest, says 'the world is watching us'!
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic