Amanda Bynes `broke`
Washington: Amanda Bynes has returned to Southern California, as she allegedly has no money and has been unable to find any place to live in the New York City, according to reports.
A source told Radar Online that the 27-year-old actress returned to Los Angeles because she ran out of money, which she had access to.
The source said that the child star was unable to find any place to live in New York City because of her bizarre behaviour.
The insider explained that no one is willing to rent an apartment to her.
The source asserted that she does own a house in Calabasas (California). However, it was unclear how she got to California from New York.
She made a fortune as a child actress and while some money is still there, the money that she has access to right now has dried up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma kicks off third schedule of 'Firangi'
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Rajinikanth's 36th wedding anniversary: Fans throng outside his Chennai residence - See pics
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'