Amanda Bynes enrols on fashion course
London: Troubled actress Amanda Bynes has reportedly enrolled at a college in California to study fashion design.
The `Hairspray` star was released from rehab this week after spending several months undergoing court-ordered treatment for mental health issues following an incident in which she set fire to a neighbour`s driveway over the summer, reported TMZ Online.
A statement from her mother`s lawyer revealed Bynes wants to move on with her life by turning her focus onto fashion, and it has now emerged she has reportedly enrolled at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Orange County, California.
She has registered at the school under a pseudonym, and will be taking two classes while juggling her outpatient rehab treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dishoom' hunks Varun Dhawan-John Abraham relish king-like breakfast, ecstatic for big release! - See pic
- Ranveer Singh's 6-pack abs will give you serious fitness goals! Watch video
- Madhavan delighted with 'Saala Khadoos' being lauded in Canada
- Know more about 5000-year-old Shiva Linga
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!