Amanda Bynes enrols on fashion course
London: Troubled actress Amanda Bynes has reportedly enrolled at a college in California to study fashion design.
The `Hairspray` star was released from rehab this week after spending several months undergoing court-ordered treatment for mental health issues following an incident in which she set fire to a neighbour`s driveway over the summer, reported TMZ Online.
A statement from her mother`s lawyer revealed Bynes wants to move on with her life by turning her focus onto fashion, and it has now emerged she has reportedly enrolled at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Orange County, California.
She has registered at the school under a pseudonym, and will be taking two classes while juggling her outpatient rehab treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s why you need to read Arpita Khan Sharma’s response to haters
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Is this for real? Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli spotted together with a fan – See pic
- Freeze frame! ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan and ‘Aarfa’ Anushka Sharma in a ‘romantic’ still – See pic
- Have you seen Urmila Matondkar, hubby Mohsin Akhtar's LATEST pic?
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check
- This is the only temple where Lord Hanuman is worshipped in female form
- In this spectacular temple complex, you will find a hall with ‘thousand’ pillars!