Amanda Bynes enrols on fashion course
London: Troubled actress Amanda Bynes has reportedly enrolled at a college in California to study fashion design.
The `Hairspray` star was released from rehab this week after spending several months undergoing court-ordered treatment for mental health issues following an incident in which she set fire to a neighbour`s driveway over the summer, reported TMZ Online.
A statement from her mother`s lawyer revealed Bynes wants to move on with her life by turning her focus onto fashion, and it has now emerged she has reportedly enrolled at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Orange County, California.
She has registered at the school under a pseudonym, and will be taking two classes while juggling her outpatient rehab treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside