Amanda Bynes enrols on fashion course
London: Troubled actress Amanda Bynes has reportedly enrolled at a college in California to study fashion design.
The `Hairspray` star was released from rehab this week after spending several months undergoing court-ordered treatment for mental health issues following an incident in which she set fire to a neighbour`s driveway over the summer, reported TMZ Online.
A statement from her mother`s lawyer revealed Bynes wants to move on with her life by turning her focus onto fashion, and it has now emerged she has reportedly enrolled at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Orange County, California.
She has registered at the school under a pseudonym, and will be taking two classes while juggling her outpatient rehab treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative