Amanda Bynes now out of cocoon, attends fashion show
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Bynes, who has been keeping a low profile ever since she left rehab, returned to the public eye to attend a fashion show here.
She made her first public appearance March 21 in Santa Monica, California for a fashion show, reportedly.
Bynes was hospitalised in August 2013 on an involuntary psychiatric hold after months of bizarre behaviour, and she completed a stay in rehab in December 2013.
She is now living with her parents in California and studying at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Orange County. Bynes proved she has bounced back by attending the college`s fashion show.
The 27-year-old shared details of her outing in a series of posts on Twitter.
She returned to the microblogging site at the beginning of this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Surprise! Bhagyashree looks amazingly hot in these latest PICS
- Dishoom movie review: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham are the new 'bade miyan chhote miyan'!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tiger Shroff writes to Government to protect tigers