Amanda Seyfried afraid of being typecast
London: Amanda Seyfried says she is anxious about getting typecast as an actress who specialises in romantic-comedies.
The 28-year-old actress has starred in several romantic movies and comedies including `Mamma Mia!`, `Dear John` and `Letters to Juliet`, among others, reportedly.
"If you make two romantic comedies, you`re presumed to do just that," Seyfried said. The `Mean Girls` star took on the role of real life adult movie actress Linda Lovelace in the biopic `Lovelace` last year and she said she took the role very seriously as she wanted to give meaning to the story.
"I wasn`t necessarily afraid of what the public would think of me. I wanted to validate her (Linda) existence and give the most positive version of her that I could," she said.
"I mean, maybe I am tainted by it. But I feel like all that movie did for me was solidify my seriousness," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video