Amanda Seyfried desperate for `Les Miserables` role
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Seyfried has been obsessed with the musical `Les Miserables` since even before she was a teenager, and is so proud to have landed the role of orphan Cosette.
"I was only 11 when I first saw it, and ever since I`ve been hoping and wanting to be a part of it. Playing Cosette is proof that life has a way of making things come full circle if you want something badly enough," contactmusic.com quoted Seyfried as saying.
"I wanted the role more than anything I`ve ever wanted in my life," she said.
The 27-year-old studied opera for five years before switching to acting and landing roles in ‘Mamma Mia’ and ‘Mean Girls’. Sut she feels her latest part will be her most definitive yet.
"This is the highlight of my career and my life so far. And it`s hard to explain how much it all means to me. `Les Miserables` has been a big part of my life.
"I sang Cosette`s `A Heart Full of Love` when I was 15 and gave my first recital, now to have made the film is the most amazing feeling in the world," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Actors are exploring their different creative talents: Parineeti Chopra
- Top reasons to watch Karan Johar's 'Kapoor and Sons'!
- Valentine's Day special releases: Which one has your vote—'Sanam Re' or 'Fitoor'?
- John Abraham rocks as 'Rocky Handsome'—New poster!
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song
- What kind of spirit follows you – take a test to know
- How to extract maximum juice out of lemons – Quick tips