Amber Rose hosts baby shower
Los Angeles: Model and actress Amber Rose, who is due to give birth to a baby boy with her fiance Wiz Khalifa, had a low key baby shower with family and friends.
The theme of the party was blue and it was Sunday.
She shared details of her party with her Twitter followers while tweeting: "We had a good all down home baby shower today. No paparazzi, just fun, friends, family, food and good times," reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 29-year-old, who was left devastated after miscarrying her first baby, previously admitted she is planning to have an all-natural water birth without the help of medical aid.
The couple confirmed they are keen to resume planning their wedding after their son is born.
"I am so ready. I have decided that I am going to have an all-natural water birth. No medicine. It makes more sense for the baby to be in the wedding than for her to be pregnant. Some people, they rush and do it, but it works both ways," she said.
Rose, whose ex-boyfriend Kanye West recently announced his current girlfriend Kim Kardashian, 32.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben`s shadow with Oscar win
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Late Bollywood actor Om Puri remembered at Oscars 2017
- 'Trapped' a risk worth taking: Vikramaditya Motwane