American author writes book on sex with dolphin
London: An American author has written a book detailing his nine-month-long sexual relationship with a female dolphin, a media report said.
Malcolm Brenner`s book `Wet Goddess: Recollection of a dolphin lover` recounts his love affair in the 1970s with a captive female dolphin named Ruby, The Sun reported.
Brenner says he had a "sexual relationship" with the dolphin and that it was she that "initiated" the sex.
Brenner, a resident of Florida, said the relationship started after "she began raking her teeth lightly against my arms and legs which was indescribably erotic".
"The dolphin initiated the whole sexual thing. She was in isolation (and) was using me to satisfy her sexual needs," he was quoted as saying.
He said Ruby "probably died of a broken heart" soon after he left for college.
The book that has been given a five-star rating on online shopping site Amazon.com, costs $16.95.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study