Americans `already ditching` New Year’s resolutions
New York: Just six days into January, 22 percent of people from US have confessed to not following their New Year’s resolutions anymore.
According to the YouGov Omnibus survey, while one-third of adults admitted that they had made at least one New Year’s resolution this year, by January 6, those pledges were given up by a number of people, the New York Daily News reported.
Eleven percent of those surveyed said that they had already broken their resolution, and 22 percent said that they had cheated on their stated goal more than once.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pretty Girls' flopped due to lack of promotion: Iggy Azalea
- Actors Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner announce plans to divorce
- Donald Trump sues Univision for $500 mn over Miss USA cancellation
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'