Amitabh Bachchan awestruck by Sawaimadhopur`s beauty
Jaipur: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is the brand ambassador of `Save Our Tigers` campaign, today arrived here to attend a programme related to tiger conservation.
The 69-year-old actor took to his Twitter account to describe the serenity of Sawaimadhopur.
"A veranda, thatched roof, an angan, a charpoy, rocking chair, the forest before and stillness beyond stillness .. Ahhh ! Peace !!," he tweeted.
Bachchan arrived in a flight at Sanganer airport here and thereafter headed to Sawaimadhopur by road to attend the programme organised at a hotel near Ranthambore national park in Sawaimadhopur, 176 kms from here.
"The actor would stay till July 16 in the hotel," police sources said.
Elaborate security arrangements are in place for the event as large number of fans are expected to throng to have a glimpe of the actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'