Amitabh Bachchan buys balloons for granddaughter
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan might be busy shooting for his upcoming projects but he takes time out to pamper his two-year-old granddaughter Aaradhya.
The 71-year-old took to Twitter to talk about the joy he felt when he saw her playing with some balloons he bought her.
“Stopped by on the road and bought some large balloons for Aaradhya! Squeals and screams of excitement as they bounce about! Ecstasy,” he posted on the micro-blogging site Tuesday night.
On the movies front, Bachchan is currently busy shooting “Bhootnath Returns”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Moving on! Sean Penn gives Minka Kelly a 'pricy' birthday bash
- 'Hot' Neha Dhupia poses for Maxim July cover