Amul immortalises ‘Life of Pi’ in its own special way!
Delhi: Amul Butter is renowned for its exceedingly innovative advertisements. And when the entire world is raving about how brilliant director Ang Lee’s ‘Life of Pi’ is, how can Amul be left behind!
The latest from the Amul stable has the cartoonish avatar of Pi in a boat with the royal Bengal tiger and the Amul girl. The accompanying text reads ‘Life of Every Pie’, and beneath it the words ‘Amul Butter Anglee for it!’
‘Life of Pi’, the 3D film that hit theatres on November 23 this year, has already received great reviews from viewers and critics alike.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say