Amul’s rowdiest tribute to Akshay ‘Rowdy Rathore’
Mumbai: Trust Amul to come out with a fitting tribute to the current sensation-‘Rowdy Rathore’. In the recent advertisement, Amul takes on ‘Rowdy Rathore’ and gives it, its own twist.
The ad features caricatures of Akshay Kumar, in pink pants, and director Prabhudeva sitting on top of a car bonnet doing the film’s signature step from the song ‘Chinta ta’ and sharing a plate of buttered bread.
Instead of the usual punch line of the film-Don’t Angry Me, the ad reads, quite hilariously-‘Don’t Hungry Me’.
Owing to the film’s success, the ad has a tag line in the end which says, Amul Super hit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Rajinikanth's 36th wedding anniversary: Fans throng outside his Chennai residence - See pics
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer