Amy Adams gives first class seat to soldier
Los Angeles: Actress Amy Adams reportedly gave her first class seat on a flight to a US soldier and travelled back here in the economy cabin of her Delta flight from Detroit.
The 39-year-old, who was born on a military base as her father was in the army, was reportedly travelling from Detroit to here on a busy Delta flight Friday morning when she spotted a soldier in uniform and generously asked a flight attendant to swap their seats, suggest reports.
Eyewitness Jemele Hill, who co-hosts "Numbers Never Lie", told a TV show via email from the plane: "When we were waiting to board, I saw her glance the soldier`s way and then she said something to the person she was travelling with. Once we boarded, I saw she was in first class. I was upgraded to first class and she was a couple rows behind me.
"I think she must have said something to the flight attendant, because before we took off she had vacated her seat and the flight attendant brought the soldier to her seat."
She added: "I just thought it was incredibly classy and thoughtful."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!