Amy Adams gives first class seat to soldier
Los Angeles: Actress Amy Adams reportedly gave her first class seat on a flight to a US soldier and travelled back here in the economy cabin of her Delta flight from Detroit.
The 39-year-old, who was born on a military base as her father was in the army, was reportedly travelling from Detroit to here on a busy Delta flight Friday morning when she spotted a soldier in uniform and generously asked a flight attendant to swap their seats, suggest reports.
Eyewitness Jemele Hill, who co-hosts "Numbers Never Lie", told a TV show via email from the plane: "When we were waiting to board, I saw her glance the soldier`s way and then she said something to the person she was travelling with. Once we boarded, I saw she was in first class. I was upgraded to first class and she was a couple rows behind me.
"I think she must have said something to the flight attendant, because before we took off she had vacated her seat and the flight attendant brought the soldier to her seat."
She added: "I just thought it was incredibly classy and thoughtful."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!