Amy Childs to run to honour Boston victims
London: Reality TV participant Amy Childs will join in the London Marathon in memory of the Boston terror bomb victims.
Childs, 22, said her friends and relatives have tried to talk her out of competing in the coming Sunday`s race, but the tragic event in the US has made her even more determined.
"It`s made me want to run it even more. When I heard about the bombings, there were a lot of friends and family who said you shouldn`t do it", dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
"But it has made me more determined. I can`t wait to do it", she added.
She also said that she will wear a black armband as a mark of respect to the Boston victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!