Amy Schumer hospitalised after food poisoning
Actress Amy Schumer has revealed on Instagram she was hospitalized in Paris on Monday after suffering from food poisoning.
Los Angeles: Actress Amy Schumer has revealed on Instagram she was hospitalized in Paris on Monday after suffering from food poisoning.
The "Trainwreck" star appeared to be in happy spirits despite the ordeal, reported People magazine. "Thanks for everything Paris! Except the food poisoning. #nooooooooooo #balmain #nyfw," she wrote.
Another post saw Schumer and her boyfriend Ben Hanisch, who also had food poisoning, in bed wearing white shirts, with Schumer's saying: "NO COFFEE NO WORKEE."
Later in the day, she posted a video of her sitting near a window with a view of the Eiffel Tower, eating soup with a ladle from a large bowl. In her most recent posts, the "Inside Amy Schumer" star posted a picture collage of herself bearing a wide grin, lying on a stretcher in the hospital.
"No red flags with this girl," she wrote.
She also posted a video of herself from the same gurney, saying, "My name is Amy. I'm 35. I love grabbing life by its horns and experiencing everything and I love music and food. I really just want someone to share all of that with. So, I'm taking a chance."
Schumer and Hanisch have been dating since January.