Amy Winehouse`s father dismisses hologram world tour rumors as `utter rubbish`
New York: Amy Winehouse`s father has rubbished rumors reports that a hologram of the late singer would be created to tour the world.
Mitch Winehouse tweeted that there is `No truth in the Hologram story` and the reports are `utter rubbish as usual`.
It was previously reported that Alki David, a billionaire entrepreneur, supposedly bought a patent for the technology in order to create holograms of the late English singer-songwriter for a world tour .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film