Amy Winehouse’s house up for grabs at £1.8m
London: Amy Winehouse’ house in Camden which had been put up for sale by her family for 2.7 million pounds, will now be auctioned off on December 3 with a starting price of 1.8 million pounds.
The singer’s north London home will go under the hammer after it failed to sell, auctioneer McHugh and Co said.
The semi-detached three-bedroom set in Camden Square, where Winehouse lived and died, will be sold through the headquarters of Bafta in Piccadilly, a news channel has reported.
A few people had come forward to view the tragic singer’s house and at least two parties had put in offers, but the deals fell through as they did not have the means to buy the property. The family decided on putting the house up for auction, as it was a simple way to ensure that those who come to bid would have the required money to buy the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teresa Giudice slammed for bikini pics of underage daughters
- Kangana Ranaut turns GORGEOUS showstopper for Tarun Tahiliani at Lakme Fashion Week—Pics inside!
- Biopic on Kishore Kumar, RD Burman shouldn't be made: Naseeruddin Shah
- 'Law & Order' actor Steven Hill dies at 94
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch