Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt shop at discount store for X`mas
Sydney: Famous Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie hit a discount store to do some last-minute shopping for Christmas.
They were spotted at Target in Robina over the weekend.
The A-list couple stopped by the budget retailers in Robina, north east Australia, Dec 22 with their six children - Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, eight, Shiloh, seven, and five-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - in tow.
The pair had made a special request to the store to stay open after its official hours so that they could shop without being disturbed by fans.
"They made sure no one was around to blow their cover. The store manager waited until everyone had gone home and opened it up secretly for them at 7:30 p.m. on Sunday," A an employee of the store told a newspaper, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"She said they shopped for around an hour and a half to buy presents for their children and friends. Who would have thought people like them would do their shopping at Target," the source asked.
The famous family is staying on the Gold Coast while Jolie directs a war drama, ‘Unbroken’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!