Angelina Jolie can`t compare herself to her mother
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie believes her mother was a far better parent to her than she is to her own children.
The ‘Maleficent’ actress, who raises children Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, nine, Shiloh, eight, and five-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne with fiancé Brad Pitt, says her late mother Marcheline Bertrand is her role model and that she couldn`t have done a better job at bringing up her and her brother James Haven.
"It`s hard to think I could be as good a mother as she was. Her whole life was motherhood,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
The 39-year-old also admits she prefers to home-school her children because she wants them to have "a bigger picture of life".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions