Angelina Jolie feared to die early because of family cancer history
London: A close friend of Angelina Jolie`s family has said that she is worried that despite undergoing double mastectomy, the star will die from the cancer genes that killed her mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and aunt.
Marie Miles told the Sun that she hopes that the 38-year-old actress should not delay when it comes to removing her ovaries.
She also believes that Jolie`s decision to go public about undergoing double mastectomy was brave and very brilliant and said that she wished the star`s mother Marcheline Bertrand had done something, knowing that even her mother had the same ailment.
She said that she was also worried that Jolie`s biological daughters - Shiloh, seven, and four-year-old Vivienne - will also inherit the BRCA1 gene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha turns boho chic for Harper's Bazaar Bride—See cover!
- Jacqueline Fernandez's latest hairstyle will make you call your stylist asap! Check inside
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'
- Deepika Padukone LOOKS crisp in white! View pics
- Ranbir Kapoor is trying THIS NEW fad to kick the butt!
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor