Angelina Jolie feared to die early because of family cancer history
London: A close friend of Angelina Jolie`s family has said that she is worried that despite undergoing double mastectomy, the star will die from the cancer genes that killed her mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and aunt.
Marie Miles told the Sun that she hopes that the 38-year-old actress should not delay when it comes to removing her ovaries.
She also believes that Jolie`s decision to go public about undergoing double mastectomy was brave and very brilliant and said that she wished the star`s mother Marcheline Bertrand had done something, knowing that even her mother had the same ailment.
She said that she was also worried that Jolie`s biological daughters - Shiloh, seven, and four-year-old Vivienne - will also inherit the BRCA1 gene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic