Angelina Jolie Holywood`s higest-paid actress: Forbes
Los Angeles: Angelina Jolie returns to the top of the Forbes` highest paid actress list after a three year break since her last big-budget movie `The Tourist`.
Jolie, 38, who opted a double mastectomy early this year after finding out that she was a carrier of the BRCA1 gene, has estimated earnings of USD 33 million between June 2012 and June 2013, reported Forbes magazine.
The `Salt` star, who will be seen next in `Maleficent`, has beaten the likes of this year`s Oscar`s Best Actress Jennifer Lawrence (USD 26 million) and Kristen Stewart (USD 22 million) of the 'Twilight' series.
"To compile our list we talked to agents, managers and other in-the-know folks to estimate entertainment-related revenue for each celebrity between June 2012 and June 2013. We did not deduct for taxes, agent fees or any of the other costs of being a celebrity," reporter Dorothy Pomerantz wrote.
`Friends` star Jennifer Aniston, whose latest film `We`re the Millers` is due out in cinemas, was fourth on the list, earning USD 20 million.
Actress Emma Stone, who featured in the celebrity top 100 for the first time, came in at number five with her USD 16 million worth of earnings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!