Angelina Jolie lets 10-year-old son buy `Swearing Finger` toy in Vegas
Washington: Angelina Jolie apparently let her 10-year-old son Pax buy a `swearing finger` toy in Las Vegas.
Reportedly, the 38-year-old mum-of-six took five of her six children for Cinemacon in the Sin City where they visited Bonanza Gifts .
The store`s manager Angie Hurt said that the kids were having a good time filling up their baskets with toys, when Pax bought a phonic operated Swearing Finger that flips off and swears a lot.
Although Jolie raised her brows at the toy, she didn`t object, Hurt added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels