Angelina Jolie lets 10-year-old son buy `Swearing Finger` toy in Vegas
Washington: Angelina Jolie apparently let her 10-year-old son Pax buy a `swearing finger` toy in Las Vegas.
Reportedly, the 38-year-old mum-of-six took five of her six children for Cinemacon in the Sin City where they visited Bonanza Gifts .
The store`s manager Angie Hurt said that the kids were having a good time filling up their baskets with toys, when Pax bought a phonic operated Swearing Finger that flips off and swears a lot.
Although Jolie raised her brows at the toy, she didn`t object, Hurt added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why