Angelina Jolie`s career inspires Sarah Harding
Los Angeles: Singer Sarah Harding would love to embark on a film career playing ``sexy baddies`` and says actress Angelina Jolie is her career inspiration.
The former Girls Aloud singer has appeared in films including “Run For Your Wife” and “St. Trinians” and is keen to take her action career further, with her sights set on an action role.
``I love a bit of Angelina Jolie kind of kick-ass! I got down to the last two for `X-Men: First Class`, so something like a sexy baddie who`s an adrenalin junkie would be good. I`d love to do my own stunts,” a website quoted Harding as saying.
She is also readying herself to spend some time in Los Angeles in the hope of fulfilling her acting ambitions.
``I`m just meeting and greeting a lot of people at the moment. I`m just putting the feelers out. LA`s nice, it`s good to get a bit of sunshine but I don`t think I could live there full time, but I`m going to go for pilot season,” she said
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- 'Masaan' will always be a special film for me: Richa Chadha
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it