Angelina Jolie`s kids found `Mr and Mrs Smith` funny
London: Hollywood star Angelina Jolie says some of her children found her and fiance Brad Pitt`s hit action film `Mr and Mrs Smith` as the `funnest thing ever`.
The 38-year-old actress raises six children with Pitt and the ones, who have seen the film, which sparked their real life love affair, found it hilarious, reportedly.
"The older ones recently saw `Mr and Mrs Smith` and I think they thought that was the funnest thing they had ever seen," she said.
She also added, "Watching your parents battle it out as spies is one strange child fantasy."
Angelina is set to star in `Maleficent` as the titular villain in the re-imagining of the `Sleeping Beauty` story and her children make her put on the character`s voice at home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn to star in Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 4'! Details inside
- This Shiva temple in Pune built by Peshwa Nanasaheb is unique – Details inside
- Dear Deepika Padukone, your IIFA attires were KILLER! View in pics
- Can you SPOT Aamir Khan in this picture? SEE inside
- Ranbir Kapoor wants 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to be his next BIG release?