Angelina Jolie`s private jet banned from flying
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie has reportedly been banned from using her private aircraft after the plane`s registration expired earlier this year.
The 38-year-old star`s luxurious 219,000 pounds plane has been grounded by the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) after she failed to renew the aircraft`s registration, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to the New York Post newspaper, the plane`s license expired June 30 and Jolie`s Chivan Productions company, which is listed as the plane`s owner, didn`t get the registration renewal application to the FAA within the required time.
The governing body informed the company in September that their paperwork was submitted late and as a result the plane is said to be without appropriate registration.
Despite not having a valid certificate, the aircraft was reportedly used for a flight to Montana, in the west of the US in October, although the pilot wasn`t noted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan