Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over phone hacking
Sydney: A British stunt double for actress Angelina Jolie has sued News Corp. for hacking her phone.
Eunice Huthart, who worked with Jolie on films including `Beyond Borders`, `Tomb Raider II` and `Mr. `n` Mrs. Smith`, filed the lawsuit in federal court in Los Angeles, alleging that the media company hired private investigators to access her mobile phone voice-mail messages to seek information for news stories.
According to the June 13 complaint, Huthart claimed that the intercepts occurred while she was working in California in 2004 and 2005, and affected her marriage and family life, the Sydney Morning herald reported.
Huthart also accused News Corp.`s Sun and News of the World newspapers for engaging in phone hacking to boost their profits by publishing and exploiting news articles concerning the private and confidential affairs of individuals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!