Angelina Jolie to miss aunt`s funeral for `World War Z` premier
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie won`t attend her aunt, Debbie Martin`s, funeral as she will be in London for the premier of Brad Pitt`s movie ‘World War Z’.
Jolie`s aunt passed away several days ago after losing a battle against breast cancer, reported Aceshowbiz.
"We are making the final arrangements for the funeral as we speak. But we expect it to be this Sunday at noon at El Camino Memorial in Sorrento Valley near our home.
"Angelina will be in London on Sunday so she won`t be able to attend but she has been in touch with us and with various other members of the family, which has obviously been lovely and has meant a lot to us," Martin`s husband Ron said.
This will be Jolie`s first public appearance after announcing that she underwent double mastectomy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song