Aniston trying to set up Paltrow with Bloom?
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston is reportedly keen to set up Gwyneth Paltrow on a date with actor Orlando Bloom.
Aniston, who is engaged to actor Justin Theroux, wants to help Paltrow find love again following her split from "Coldplay" star Chris Martin and thinks the two might be perfect for each other, reportedly.
"Now that she`s found love, Jen wants the same sort of happiness for all her friends, so when Gwyn pointed out that Orlando was hot, she started to play matchmaker," said a source.
The former "Friends" star is looking forward to host a dinner party where both Paltrow and Bloom will be invited along with a number of couples.
"She`s not a pushy person, so she`d never do it without the go-ahead from Gwyneth - but if Gwyn says yes, Jen`s planning to throw a little dinner party at her house. She`ll invite a few other couples so it`s a party instead of a set-up. The last thing she wants to do is put them in an awkward situation," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study