Aniston trying to set up Paltrow with Bloom?
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston is reportedly keen to set up Gwyneth Paltrow on a date with actor Orlando Bloom.
Aniston, who is engaged to actor Justin Theroux, wants to help Paltrow find love again following her split from "Coldplay" star Chris Martin and thinks the two might be perfect for each other, reportedly.
"Now that she`s found love, Jen wants the same sort of happiness for all her friends, so when Gwyn pointed out that Orlando was hot, she started to play matchmaker," said a source.
The former "Friends" star is looking forward to host a dinner party where both Paltrow and Bloom will be invited along with a number of couples.
"She`s not a pushy person, so she`d never do it without the go-ahead from Gwyneth - but if Gwyn says yes, Jen`s planning to throw a little dinner party at her house. She`ll invite a few other couples so it`s a party instead of a set-up. The last thing she wants to do is put them in an awkward situation," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside