Anna Chancellor feels sorry for young women of today
London: English actress Anna Chancellor says she feels sorry for today`s young women, who are under pressure to look perfect.
The 48-year-old `What a Girl Wants` actress said her generation had no trouble finding men, reported Daily Express.
"There`s such pressure on young girls these days to look amazing and as if they`re having the time of their life on Facebook. They are glamorous but can`t get boyfriends. We had hairy armpits and got them," Chancellor said.
The actress has done films like `The Best Man`, `The Dreamers`, `Waking the Dead` and `The Hour` among others
She has also made appearances in `Pride & Prejudice` TV series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ