Anna Chancellor feels sorry for young women of today
London: English actress Anna Chancellor says she feels sorry for today`s young women, who are under pressure to look perfect.
The 48-year-old `What a Girl Wants` actress said her generation had no trouble finding men, reported Daily Express.
"There`s such pressure on young girls these days to look amazing and as if they`re having the time of their life on Facebook. They are glamorous but can`t get boyfriends. We had hairy armpits and got them," Chancellor said.
The actress has done films like `The Best Man`, `The Dreamers`, `Waking the Dead` and `The Hour` among others
She has also made appearances in `Pride & Prejudice` TV series.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day