Anna Chancellor feels sorry for young women of today
London: English actress Anna Chancellor says she feels sorry for today`s young women, who are under pressure to look perfect.
The 48-year-old `What a Girl Wants` actress said her generation had no trouble finding men, reported Daily Express.
"There`s such pressure on young girls these days to look amazing and as if they`re having the time of their life on Facebook. They are glamorous but can`t get boyfriends. We had hairy armpits and got them," Chancellor said.
The actress has done films like `The Best Man`, `The Dreamers`, `Waking the Dead` and `The Hour` among others
She has also made appearances in `Pride & Prejudice` TV series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Ranbir Kapoor has a Bollywood style icon and he is a BIGGIE!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!
- Significance of why Lord Shiva wears tiger skin! Read more
- Salman Khan parties with his 'Dabangg 3' heroines? Scoop inside