Anna Chancellor feels sorry for young women of today
London: English actress Anna Chancellor says she feels sorry for today`s young women, who are under pressure to look perfect.
The 48-year-old `What a Girl Wants` actress said her generation had no trouble finding men, reported Daily Express.
"There`s such pressure on young girls these days to look amazing and as if they`re having the time of their life on Facebook. They are glamorous but can`t get boyfriends. We had hairy armpits and got them," Chancellor said.
The actress has done films like `The Best Man`, `The Dreamers`, `Waking the Dead` and `The Hour` among others
She has also made appearances in `Pride & Prejudice` TV series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President