Anne Hathaway leaves dog poop on paparazzo`s car?
New York: Actress Anne Hathaway reportedly left a plastic bag carrying the excrement of her dog on a paparazzo`s car, during an outing.
The 31-year-old `Les Miserables` star was walking her dog Esmeralda on December 26, when a photographer began to follow her, reported Huffington Post.
After a while, Hathaway, who was seen wearing a grey sweater, jeans and sneakers, cleaned up her dog and was seen holding a plastic bag, which reportedly contained the excrement.
The bag was later seen on the windshield of the paparazzo`s car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 604—Tanushree plans a conspiracy to denigrate Pragya
- Bollywood celebrities recall Rahul Dev Burman on his 77th birthday
- Hubby Rohit Roy lashes out at wife Dimpy Ganguly’s haters who trolled her for getting pregnant before marriage
- Salman Khan's 'Sultan' transformation truly commendable! Pics inside
- ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ heroine Dipika Kakar admits to being in love with her co-star – Details inside