Anne Hathaway leaves dog poop on paparazzo`s car?
New York: Actress Anne Hathaway reportedly left a plastic bag carrying the excrement of her dog on a paparazzo`s car, during an outing.
The 31-year-old `Les Miserables` star was walking her dog Esmeralda on December 26, when a photographer began to follow her, reported Huffington Post.
After a while, Hathaway, who was seen wearing a grey sweater, jeans and sneakers, cleaned up her dog and was seen holding a plastic bag, which reportedly contained the excrement.
The bag was later seen on the windshield of the paparazzo`s car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?