Anne Hathaway leaves longtime stylist Rachel Zoe?
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Anne Hathaway has reportedly parted ways with longtime celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe after a 10-year working relationship.
Zoe has an impressive client list, which includes Jennifer Lawrence, Sofia Vergara and Jennifer Garner, reported E! online.
"Rachel and Anne aren`t currently working together. However, their relationship isn`t over. Anne is just trying out something new for the time being," a source said.
Hathaway, 31, managed to look quite fashionable for major events over the years under the guidance of Zoe. But her unflattering pale pink Oscar dress last year made her face criticism from fashion critics everywhere.
Ever since her Oscar moment, the star has laid low and has just been recently making the rounds to promote her latest indie film, `Song One`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic