Anne Hathaway slightly drunk at the Oscars
Los Angeles: Actress Anne Hathaway made an appearance on TV show `Live With Kelly And Michael` and said that she snuck a flask of tequila into the Oscars.
The `Rio-2` star`s evening at the prestigious award show began with a seating mix-up, which led to an alcohol-filled gab-fest.
"I got a perfect purse-sized flask, which I put tequila in, and I had a great time! It was really nice, and it`s a great ice-breaker," huffingtonpost.com quoted Hathaway as saying.
"I guess because I hosted one year. Block it out! I`ve gone through it a couple of times, so this year, I decided to do something a little different."
"I was led to my seat with my husband and I stopped in the section I thought I was sitting in, which was next to my friend Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and they said `No, no, no, you`re sitting in the center," she added.
Seeing one empty chair, Hathaway`s husband grabbed it and she sat down on his lap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President