Anti-gay bullying unacceptable: Nick Jonas
London: American singer-actor Nick Jonas has joined the fight against anti-gay bullying by urging victims to "tell an authority" and put a stop to cruel taunts.
The 19-year-old has been left heartbroken by some of the headline-grabbing stories about youngsters who have committed suicide as a result of bullying, and he is now offering his support to those affected.
"Know that there are people out there who can comfort you and give you the support that you need, so tell an authority at school or wherever it is you`re being bullied. It really breaks my heart to see that," a website has quoted Jonas as saying.
"Bullying is unacceptable, and specifically with gay teens, it`s just wrong. Everyone needs to realise that this is a major issue, and we need to do anything we can to help," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles