Arbaaz and my son keep me updated about technology: Malaika
Mumbai: Actress Malaika Arora Khan says the two men in her life -- husband Arbaaz Khan and son Arhaan -- keep her well-informed about new technology.
"Arbaaz is very eager about any new product that`s in the market and I can definitely say that I go to him to find out and ask (about technology). But apart from that, about browsing and learning new things, I think my son," the 38-year-old said here.
"Between the two men in my life, I think they keep me pretty abreast with everything there is to know in technology," she added.
She spoke on the sidelines of the launch of a 3D tablet Swipe.
Malaika says if she was to create her own application, it would be around cooking.
"If you can actually have an app (application) with me telling you about what one needs to know about what you can do in the kitchen, trust me, I will be the happiest," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles