Are you wondering how to get rid of dark underarms? Here’s the solution
Dark underarms can restrain you from wearing sleeveless tops and blouses. Scrub mashed apples and apply coconut oil to your underarms to get a fairer skin, suggests an expert.
New Delhi: Dark underarms can restrain you from wearing sleeveless tops and blouses. Scrub mashed apples and apply coconut oil to your underarms to get a fairer skin, suggests an expert.
Make-up expert Kanikka Gauraav Tandon has shared some tips to whiten your underarms:
* Saffron: Saffron possesses beauty benefits. It has natural skin lightening qualities. Add a pinch of saffron for about two tablespoons of mild lotion. Mix it well and apply to your underarms. Not only will it whiten your skin, but it can also help you get rid of underarm odour.
* Apples: If you scrub mashed apple into your armpits daily, it can actually get you free from dark spots and odour too. Apple contains AHA, which is capable of killing germs and bacteria that cause the darkening of your underarms.
* Orange peel: The citric acid which is used for skin bleach is found in orange peels. Dry some orange peels for about three to four days until the peels are completely dried. Take about two tablespoons of it and mix with some rose water to apply on your underarms. Leave it for 10 minutes before washing off with cool water.
* Coconut oil: Coconut oil is a universal therapy for beauty. This remedy involves a slow whitening process. Massage coconut oil into the skin of your underarms for about 10 to 15 minutes before taking a bath. Also, coconut is a natural deodorant.
* Lemons: It is known to be a natural bleaching agent. If you rub lemon over your underarms, it whitens your skin. Keep in mind that lemon is dry, so after rinsing the lemon, apply moisturiser or body lotion. Nevertheless, lemons are also good antiseptic agents, thus they rid you of underarm odour.
* Milk: Milk is equally effective as lemons when it come to whitening. Milk contains some vitamins and fatty acids that make our skin bright and healthy. Simply apply some milk on your underarms and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Do it once in a day.
* Cucumber: Cucumber not only helps in cooling your eyes, it helps in getting rid of dark underarms too. Rub cucumber slices on the affected area. It will bleach your skin and keep it moist for some time.