Ariana Grande does not get along with father
London: Singer Ariana Grande has revealed she has grown apart from her father and they do not get along with each other anymore.
The 21-year-old `Problem` hitmaker said it took her a long time to make peace with the fact that she and her father were no more close to each other, reportedly.
"It`s private, but it happened last year. It took me so long to be OK with it. The thing that got me there was embracing the fact that that I am made up of half my dad, and a lot of my traits come from him.
So much of me come from my father, and for so long, I didn`t like that about myself. I had to accept that it`s OK not to get along with somebody and still love them," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check