Ariana Grande does not get along with father
London: Singer Ariana Grande has revealed she has grown apart from her father and they do not get along with each other anymore.
The 21-year-old `Problem` hitmaker said it took her a long time to make peace with the fact that she and her father were no more close to each other, reportedly.
"It`s private, but it happened last year. It took me so long to be OK with it. The thing that got me there was embracing the fact that that I am made up of half my dad, and a lot of my traits come from him.
So much of me come from my father, and for so long, I didn`t like that about myself. I had to accept that it`s OK not to get along with somebody and still love them," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!
- 'Sarbjit' eyeing on Oscars, confirms producer
- Did Sofia Hayat actually say, "I know I gave birth to Shiva"?
- 24 years, 24 women, 24 lessons: Shah Rukh Khan sums up his Bollywood journey so far!
- Vikram Bhatt rips apart Kamaal R Khan through FB post! – Full text