Ariel Winter wants no link with mom
Los Angeles: Teen actress Ariel Winter, known for her role in ‘Modern Family’, hasn`t spoken to her mother Chrystal Workman in five months and doesn`t want to undergo therapy with her to mend their relationship.
She is currently in the custody of her 34-year-old sister Shanelle Grey after being removed from her mother`s care in October amid allegations of abuse.
Winter`s lawyer told a judge here on Friday that she does not want to be in the same room as her mom, who asked the judge to force her daughter to go to therapy with her, reports tmz.com.
But the judge refused her request and said he couldn`t force the teenager to have a relationship with her if she doesn`t want to.
Earlier Winter, 15, admitted she has never been happier and feels like a normal teenager since moving in with her sister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'