Arjun Kapoor to endorse Philips India`s male grooming range
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor of `Ishaqzaade` fame has been roped in by Philips India as the brand ambassador for its male grooming product
He will endorse grooming gadgets for men including trimmers, shavers and stylers, and he`s excited.
"I`ve always believed that the way you look says a lot about you and is essential to build a confident personality. Philips` male grooming products are the perfect tools for styling," Arjun said in a statement.
The young actor will feature in a new television commercial, which will be launched July 10.
Arjun was found fit as the ambassador as he "personifies everything that Philips Male Grooming stands for - youth, style and confidence", said ADA Ratnam, president, Consumer Lifestyle, Philips India.
The findings of a recent Philips research survey revealed that 91 percent women dislike men with hard facial skin and get turned on by males with smooth facial skin, while 54 percent women find men with styled facial hair more attractive.
Keeping this trend in mind, the brand keeps introducing an array of products in its portfolio to cater to all sorts of facial hair styling needs of men.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Michael Jackson`s Neverland on sale for $100 million
- Witch hunting to be subject of new Assamese film
- Alia Bhatt teams up with mother for new ad
- Sonakshi Sinha's singing performance at IIFA a 'dream come true'
- IBFW 2015 to start on July 15, go beyond metros
- Khloe ready to finalise divorce from Lamar Odom
- 'San Andreas' review: This temblor is worth watching
- Neelesh Misra to scrutinise Indian governance in 'Ramrajya'
- 'Socially appealing' show attracts Amol Palekar back to TV
- 28 years of 'Mr. India' and Anil Kapoor still looks the same
- Shoojit Sircar is terrific: Yami Gautam
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- DNA: Pentagon report says Beijing accelerates land reclamation in South China Sea
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Maggi noodles likely to face ban in India, FSSAI orders sample examination
- Heatwave toll in Andhra Pradesh reaches 1,490
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt