Arjun Kapoor to endorse Philips India`s male grooming range
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor of `Ishaqzaade` fame has been roped in by Philips India as the brand ambassador for its male grooming product
He will endorse grooming gadgets for men including trimmers, shavers and stylers, and he`s excited.
"I`ve always believed that the way you look says a lot about you and is essential to build a confident personality. Philips` male grooming products are the perfect tools for styling," Arjun said in a statement.
The young actor will feature in a new television commercial, which will be launched July 10.
Arjun was found fit as the ambassador as he "personifies everything that Philips Male Grooming stands for - youth, style and confidence", said ADA Ratnam, president, Consumer Lifestyle, Philips India.
The findings of a recent Philips research survey revealed that 91 percent women dislike men with hard facial skin and get turned on by males with smooth facial skin, while 54 percent women find men with styled facial hair more attractive.
Keeping this trend in mind, the brand keeps introducing an array of products in its portfolio to cater to all sorts of facial hair styling needs of men.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Fitness goals! See how Akshay Kumar celebrated 'International handstand day'
- Vikram Bhatt sues Kamaal R Khan for defamation
- Quiz master Neil O'Brien is dead
- Don't feel like resting on words like celebrity, superstar: Freida Pinto