Arjun Kapoor to endorse Philips India`s male grooming range
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor of `Ishaqzaade` fame has been roped in by Philips India as the brand ambassador for its male grooming product
He will endorse grooming gadgets for men including trimmers, shavers and stylers, and he`s excited.
"I`ve always believed that the way you look says a lot about you and is essential to build a confident personality. Philips` male grooming products are the perfect tools for styling," Arjun said in a statement.
The young actor will feature in a new television commercial, which will be launched July 10.
Arjun was found fit as the ambassador as he "personifies everything that Philips Male Grooming stands for - youth, style and confidence", said ADA Ratnam, president, Consumer Lifestyle, Philips India.
The findings of a recent Philips research survey revealed that 91 percent women dislike men with hard facial skin and get turned on by males with smooth facial skin, while 54 percent women find men with styled facial hair more attractive.
Keeping this trend in mind, the brand keeps introducing an array of products in its portfolio to cater to all sorts of facial hair styling needs of men.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never do films keeping in mind box office numbers: Aishwarya
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!
- So cute! Shilpa Shetty's birthday present has two special names embedded on it! – View pic
- Veerappan movie review: Brilliant camerawork engages you
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin officially divorced
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- Humiliation bothers obese air travellers the most!
- Unhappy marriage good for diabetic men: Study
- Men are from Mars and women from Venus, indeed – Here’s a proof