Arjun Rampal, Elli Avram judge Mr India World 2014
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The coveted search for the next hunk ended with Provogue MensXP Mr India World 2014 event held in Mumbai.
The event was judged by Bollywood star actor Arjun Rampal, Bollywood designer stylist Manish Malhotra, designer Rocky S Arjan Bajwa and actress Elli Avram.
The winners are Prateik Jain who won the first place, followed by Puneet Beniwal and Bharat Raj at second and third spot, respectively.
"It is a great initiative. I think it`s the first time we are doing a Mr. India World. There is a world contest that happens worldwide and it`s from the same pageant, from Miss World, Miss India so now we have joined them and it`s the first time, we are going to be sending the winner who is going to London in two weeks and contest," said Arjun Rampal.
The `Satyagraha` star added, "All the boys did wonderful job and Prateik Jain stood out from all of them and what`s really nice about him is that he is not only very fit but he has got the beard, so it`s very unconventional and very different. He looked very humbled, he answered very well, and it was a very difficult question he got."
The winner, Prateik, will represent India at the Mr. World 2014 Pageant, that will be held in Torbay, UK in June this year.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger