Arjun Rampal meets Dalai Lama
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Rampal and his family met with Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama recently.
The 40-year-old model-actor said the spiritual leader asked him to be a part of meaningful cinema during their half an hour long meeting.
"It all happened very incidentally. He told me that all my movies should have a message, which I feel is true for my last couple of releases," Arjun said in a statement.
The ‘D Day’ star said he always wanted to meet him.
"Our meeting didn`t happen. This time, our meeting was really unique and special. He has a great sense of humour and child-like innocence. When you are in his company, you can`t fail but experience incredible energy," Arjun said.
The actor is currently in Dubai with family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties