Arjun Rampal meets Dalai Lama
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Rampal and his family met with Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama recently.
The 40-year-old model-actor said the spiritual leader asked him to be a part of meaningful cinema during their half an hour long meeting.
"It all happened very incidentally. He told me that all my movies should have a message, which I feel is true for my last couple of releases," Arjun said in a statement.
The ‘D Day’ star said he always wanted to meet him.
"Our meeting didn`t happen. This time, our meeting was really unique and special. He has a great sense of humour and child-like innocence. When you are in his company, you can`t fail but experience incredible energy," Arjun said.
The actor is currently in Dubai with family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'