Arjun Rampal meets Dalai Lama
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Rampal and his family met with Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama recently.
The 40-year-old model-actor said the spiritual leader asked him to be a part of meaningful cinema during their half an hour long meeting.
"It all happened very incidentally. He told me that all my movies should have a message, which I feel is true for my last couple of releases," Arjun said in a statement.
The ‘D Day’ star said he always wanted to meet him.
"Our meeting didn`t happen. This time, our meeting was really unique and special. He has a great sense of humour and child-like innocence. When you are in his company, you can`t fail but experience incredible energy," Arjun said.
The actor is currently in Dubai with family.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated