Arjun Rampal meets Dalai Lama
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Rampal and his family met with Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama recently.
The 40-year-old model-actor said the spiritual leader asked him to be a part of meaningful cinema during their half an hour long meeting.
"It all happened very incidentally. He told me that all my movies should have a message, which I feel is true for my last couple of releases," Arjun said in a statement.
The ‘D Day’ star said he always wanted to meet him.
"Our meeting didn`t happen. This time, our meeting was really unique and special. He has a great sense of humour and child-like innocence. When you are in his company, you can`t fail but experience incredible energy," Arjun said.
The actor is currently in Dubai with family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali