Arjun Rampal planning family vacation
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Rampal is planning to take a break with family after filming three movies this year.
The 40-year-old`s three releases this year were `Inkaar`, `D-Day` and `Satyagraha`.
"`Satyagraha` is my last release for the year. 2013, it`s been a swell year with films I have been proud to be associated with `D-DAY` and `Inkaar`," he said.
"Children exams coming to an end, Goa beckons them a perfect break for them, or then maybe for myself with my three M`s," Rampal added.
The actor is married to model Mehr Jesia Rampal and has two kids Myra and Mahikaa with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!