Arjun Rampal planning family vacation
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Rampal is planning to take a break with family after filming three movies this year.
The 40-year-old`s three releases this year were `Inkaar`, `D-Day` and `Satyagraha`.
"`Satyagraha` is my last release for the year. 2013, it`s been a swell year with films I have been proud to be associated with `D-DAY` and `Inkaar`," he said.
"Children exams coming to an end, Goa beckons them a perfect break for them, or then maybe for myself with my three M`s," Rampal added.
The actor is married to model Mehr Jesia Rampal and has two kids Myra and Mahikaa with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories