Arjun Rampal plans to skip diet regime while on vacation
New Delhi: Arjun, currently busy with his upcoming film `Roy`, is planning a short holiday with Mehr and daughters - Mahika and Myra, once he is done with it.
Without revealing the destination details, he said: “I like London and New York for their cosmopolitan character and Paris because it is modern and ancient at the same time."
"I want to travel for a month’s vacation to these countries and savour the delicacies. I don’t mind breaking my diets to try out the local culinary treats there,” he said in a statement.
Mehr and the “Rock On!!” star have been married since 1998.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple