Arnold Schwarzenegger always hungry for success
Los Angeles: Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger says he is not as confident as he appears and the secret of his success is that he is always hungry.
"I may come across as confident, but the reality is I have really never felt I have made it. I always have been very critical of myself. I think that the secret for my success has been that I have always been hungry," contactmusic.com quoted Schwarzenegger as saying.
"I have always felt like I was not good enough, that I have not got there yet," he said.
The 65-year-old Austrian-born says he believes he is so popular because he is a living embodiment of The American Dream, and built up everything he has from a scratch.
"There are many types of people, who come to America and have been successful, not just me. But I am the symbol of what is possible, simply because I am more famous. When I came here, I had literally nothing."
"I only had the dream and the determination to never stop until I achieved what I set out to achieve, whether it was the ultimate body building champion or a career in politics," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sylvester Stallone considered boycotting Oscars over diversity row
- Varun Dhawan in ‘Judwaa 2’ – First look unveiled
- Lupita Nyong'o in talks to star in sci-fi thriller
- Heart break alert! Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma no longer a 'couple'
- Ram Gopal Varma unveils controversial poster of first RGVtalkies short film 'Single X'
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!
- What is the colour of your aura – Your Zodiac sign will tell you
- Why Draupadi laughed at Bhishma as he lay wounded on deathbed
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’